Doug Razzano | Managing Partner
Doug drives the vision and leadership at KEY MAN Search. His 20+ year Enterprise Software Sales, four (4) startup exits and technical acumen provides the foundation and understanding to uniquely serve our customers. He lead the software and SI consulting search practice at Global Data Services, a retained search firm in New York from 1990 through 1994. GDS performed search consulting to clients such as United Research (a McKinsey acquisition), Sybase, Mobius Management, Cincom Systems, and Oracle.
Before launching KEY MAN Search, Doug held Enterprise Sales and Director of Business Development roles in his successful software vendor career. He contributed to over $40M+ in sales revenue with Aternity, Limelight Networks, Novell / PlateSpin, AppWorx, Tivoli, Platinum technology. inc., Computer Associates and Breakthrough Software.
I'm Doug Razzano the Founder at KEY Man Search. I'm a Father, Husband possessed treasure hunter of talent, entrepreneur, workaholic and technology enthusiast.
Why am I hired and told that I'm an exceptional recruiter?
- I listen to fully understand my clients needs
- Super responsive and excellent communicator
- Integrity, Respectful, Thorough, Expedient and Loyal to a Fault
- Exceptional story teller of "The Why, The What & Why Now" of your innovation
- I love understanding what a technology is and how it does it
- Understands how complex technology is sold regardless of route to market
- Direct, ISV's, OEM, Channel or SI's ( I sold to, with and thru)
- Key in sourcing the right talent and experience, sales motion etc.
- Been in every candidates shoes (in the field) our conversations connect on a deeper level, friends for life without making a placement.
- Candidates and Executives appreciate they can call me with a question to get the real truth on a company. (if I know them)
Ready to explore a working relationship?